By Sally - 31/10/2018 22:00 - United States

Today, I went over to the house of a guy I have hooked up with a few times. After we got done, I asked him why we were not in the room across the hall. He said that was his twin brother's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 816
You deserved it 1 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it. Threesomes with siblings seems to be the norm these days. I read that on here, so it must be true.

God I hate those "buy one get one free" packages. What am I supposed to do with the other one!?

Comments

Don't worry about it. Threesomes with siblings seems to be the norm these days. I read that on here, so it must be true.

God I hate those "buy one get one free" packages. What am I supposed to do with the other one!?

PenguinPal3017 19
whiskey'swino 15

Double double toil and trouble! (only because it is Halloween)

xxWTFxx1981 23

I have dated identical twins before and had a friend in college who had a identical twin. I find it hard to believe you couldn't tell the two apart they talk different walk different dress different I have gotten confused on a walk by but to get to the bedroom and not notice????

PenguinPal3017 19

Walk and talk different, but do they **** different?

bl3ur0z3 17

I take it you're usually in the room across the hall? You didn't think to question this before letting him inside you?.... In this age of random sex, I'm trying to teach my children to get a minimum of first and last names from those they potentially become coparents with. Making sure it's the same person each time is another valuable tip.

Brittney Rauckhorst 15

I seriously think they did a bait and switch ... the one twin texted her to come over then the other one decides he wants in on the action this night

Why did you do it in his brother’s room the first few times?

Mungolikecandy 19

Am I missing something? Does this mean you did his brother rather than the person you thought you were doing?

Either they’d been doing it in his brothers room the other times, or she did the brother this time and he has “identical” moves in bed?