By Anonymous - 29/08/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I'm on new medication that has a side effect of keeping me awake all night. Now I get to listen to my parents having sex at 2am when they think I'm fast asleep. FYI, my dad likes being spanked and being told that he's a really bad boy who needs punishment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 295
You deserved it 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Dad, last night you were a really bad boy by keeping me awake all night. If this happens again I will have to spank you." After telling him something like this they will be much more careful in the future.

ViviMage 38

I'll take "I should be in bed and need brain bleach now!" For $500, Alex!

Comments

If only there was an invention to cover your ears and mute all unwanted noises. Mmhhh. What could that be?

You might wanna say something. Even if it is really awkward.

Ask him if he wants to borrow your ball gag to quiet him down a bit.

"Dad, last night you were a really bad boy by keeping me awake all night. If this happens again I will have to spank you." After telling him something like this they will be much more careful in the future.

This sounds like the beginning of a step-dad and step-daughter porno

ViviMage 38

I'll take "I should be in bed and need brain bleach now!" For $500, Alex!

ViviMage 38

Get yourself some good noise canceling headphones!

I personally can’t sleep with headphones on, or earbuds in my ears. But if he’s already got insomnia, maybe music or a movie might be the way to go. Better than the alternative.

Vesi 29

OMG! Poor guy! How do you think you got here? At least they were sensitive enough to your presence to try to keep it when you wouldn't hear. Get a grip. They're adults, consenting to play in the bedroom. Be glad they DO play! Lack of intimacy tends to lead to divorced parents. Good on them for keeping the spark alive.

julfunky 29

Get a grip? Maybe you don’t mind hearing your parents have kinky sex but the average person doesn’t enjoy it.

Would you like some brain bleach, or regular bleach?

KannaKamui 7

let me say this- I know how you feel, especially when i am right across from their room, and am hearing them quote the fifty shades of gray movies.... *shudder*