This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By BKRB - 05/12/2018 18:49 - United States - Washington

Today I drove to a new area, parked and took off for an afternoon jog. Two hours later, I panicked! I forgot where I parked and it was dark outside. After searching with no luck, I ordered an Uber and later found my car. I got in the car and took another loss VIA call #dumpedbeforechristmas WOW FML
I agree, your life sucks 64
You deserved it 31

Top comments

This story has everything: A good setting at the start, a mystery, the risk of being abducted by an Uber driver, solving the mystery, and then a twist ending. It's ******* genius, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was optioned by 20th Century Fox as a new vehicle to get Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort to star together in another movie. I just hope this one isn't a over-hyped piece of crap, like the Divergent series, or The Fault in Our Stars.

Comments

This story has everything: A good setting at the start, a mystery, the risk of being abducted by an Uber driver, solving the mystery, and then a twist ending. It's ******* genius, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was optioned by 20th Century Fox as a new vehicle to get Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort to star together in another movie. I just hope this one isn't a over-hyped piece of crap, like the Divergent series, or The Fault in Our Stars.