By Anonymous - 17/10/2018 17:30

Today, I'm on holiday with my boyfriend's family for the first time. Unfortunately, I have diarrhoea and keep leaving extremely smelly farts around the house. I blame the dog every time, but I think they're catching on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 970
You deserved it 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get some meds. And stop blaming the poor dog.

I don't understand why people are so uptight about farts. Yes it's embarrassing but everyone gets angry stomachs and everyone farts. Fact of life.

Comments

Get some meds. And stop blaming the poor dog.

Not a Very good first impression.... Especially since it’s a proven fact that dogs can’t fart... just kidding.... or.. am I? 🙃

I don't understand why people are so uptight about farts. Yes it's embarrassing but everyone gets angry stomachs and everyone farts. Fact of life.

Holy crap, tell them you’re sick. They won’t care.

No FML YET. They didn't accuse you yet. Wait till they do, then it will be a FML. Right now, all they are thinking to themselves is that their son is dating a liar, but it has not went public yet.

You’re spelling it wrong! If we’ve learned anything this week, it’s cats get diarrhoea and dogs get diarrhea. Your mistake has probably clued in the family of your deception.

I know. It’s just that earlier this week there was a story about a cat with the British spelling followed by a dog with the American spelling. I thought it would be funny to think the spelling was based on the species.

purplemonkey 7

You need to own your sticky ass before they have to spend 250$ at the vet to find out it was you farting

Gambling on farts is dangerous enough with the *****

They don't notice that you're making frequent trips to the bathroom?

If you have diarrhoea, you probably shouldn’t take the chance of farting anywhere but the bathroom.