By Anonymous - 14/12/2017 01:30

Today, a stranger yelled, "Non-believers shouldn't wear these!" He then took my rosary and ran off. It belonged to my dead brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 412
You deserved it 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TeachAllTheMath 19

Seems like someone that worried about non-believers would maintain the commandments. You know, the whole “thou shall not steal”

that's awful. is there CCTV to identify them? Out of interest what made them think you were not a believer?

Comments

that's awful. is there CCTV to identify them? Out of interest what made them think you were not a believer?

The fact that the OP was wearing them may have been what made them seem like a non-believer. A rosary is something that is used for prayer, it is not meant to be worn as a necklace. It definitely doesn’t excuse what the person did though.

maybe the fact that he was wearing the rosary. in many religions like Catholicism and Christianity in general, you are not meant to actually wear a rosary. its against the church. some people who are not religious wear them just because they want to for "fashion" so that may be why the guy thought he was a "non-believer".

TeachAllTheMath 19

Seems like someone that worried about non-believers would maintain the commandments. You know, the whole “thou shall not steal”

exileonmainst 16

If you’re feeling at all unsafe, try putting a pair of boobs on your head. I hear great things.

For those of you who don’t get this comment, please scroll to the next most recent FML. You will soon understand :)

Fact, I understand it’s his and it’s your way of remembering him, but they’re not jewelry. It’s a prayer tool, technically sacrilegious to wear them all the time.

Burle 17

I wonder what he'll do with it

8313girl 28

Why would someone even do that? UGH people!

Lobby_Bee 17

I believe he needs to be chased down and have his ass kicked hard.

if I'm not mistaken a rosary is not meant to be worn as a necklace. Idea