This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Whoops - 04/01/2019 04:00 - United States - Denver

Today, tomorrow, and every day before and after, I will still be a sociopath who thinks they want to have a real, positive human connection. Why do I think I'm a sociopath? As soon as I get close to someone and they open up to me, I find myself hating every minute of it. Yes, I deserve it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 017
You deserved it 506

Top comments

bass_ftp 12

Sounds a lot more like narcissistic personality disorder than sociopathy tbh.

Boyufd 24

wait what? didn't anyone else have trouble understanding this?

Comments

Boyufd 24

wait what? didn't anyone else have trouble understanding this?

ChrisCFS 12
julfunky 29
bass_ftp 12

Sounds a lot more like narcissistic personality disorder than sociopathy tbh.

404wan 19

sounds like most anti-social people tbh. i feel the same way.

Sociopaths lack empathy. The fact that you want to make a real connection with someone separates you from that.

I don’t think you know what a sociopath is. Honestly you just sound like an asshole.

Don't worry, the Internet is full of asocial people like you. That's what makes it marvelous. Beware of the actual sociopaths, though.

risingtide 19

You maybe lithromantic, not a sociopath. And it's not an illness just a type of romantic orientation 👍🏻

TxKitten79 10

You aren't a sociopath. And you aren't narcissistic. The fact that you WANT to make a connection and that you know there is a problem somewhere and feel bad about it negates both of those theories. Have you considered therapy? There is clearly an emotional issue somewhere that a trained therapist can help you address. And until the issue is addressed it is unlikely you will progress past it. Good luck, and I mean that sincerely.