By Wtf - 13/02/2018 03:56 - Australia - Peakhurst

Today, after a night of heavy drinking, I woke up at 2am to find my desk on fire. Thinking I'd forgotten a lit candle, I threw water to extinguish the flames. It turns out it was the reflection of the streetlight through the window. My laptop is ruined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 036
You deserved it 5 236

Top comments

It's think before you drink, not drink before you think.

Needless to say, you were even more shitfaced than a gay man's condom.

Comments

Needless to say, you were even more shitfaced than a gay man's condom.

It's think before you drink, not drink before you think.

Invite your homeowner’s insurance agent over for drinks and claim you lost your laptop in a fire. Hopefully, they’ll be drunk enough to agree to pay!

Lobby_Bee 17

Have you tried rebooting your laptop? It might do the trick.

How about rebooting your brain too while you're at it?

tounces7 27

Why was this downvoted so much? It's a corny joke referring to "technical support", yes, but that's it.

Anything that involves heavy drinking is an automatic YDI.

S6eyrkkht 12

standing there, sobering up... staring at your laptop like a stroke victims cum face frozen in time!

i8cake 12

no amount of rice can save you from your inibriated judgement!

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the hottest laptop of them all? Not you.

tounces7 27

"Today, after a night of heavy drinking" You know, I really only had to read this far before clicking "YDI".

"Today, after a night of heavy drinking." Instant YDI.