By Embarrassed - 14/09/2018 00:00 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I went to the gym for the first time. I was nervous about using the showers because I'm embarrassed about my dick, but I felt better when I heard that guys don't check each other out in the shower. I was fine until 3 different guys talked about my junk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 612
You deserved it 249

Top comments

Did the gym not have private showers and was it too hard for you to cover up your privates?

I feel so sorry for you. All of us guys with huge cocks have to withstand the jealous barbs from the smaller dudes.

Comments

That's creepy. Who looks at a stranger's wang without their permission?

The_candyman 13

better question who ask for permission

Banana49 12

I hear girls talk about there's with each other all the time

What person shows a stranger their "wang"?

Did the gym not have private showers and was it too hard for you to cover up your privates?

It's a gym. I've never seen one with private showers, they're still built with really old sensibilities in mind. No one used to care about naked people of the same gender.

Every gym that I've been a member at has private showers with a curtain

I've never been to a gym that didn't have private showers. Whether in high school, college, or a gym like Planet Fitness or 24 Hour, there were always private gyms and private toilets. Maybe OP was walking around naked.

I know 24 Hour has individual shower stalls but other clubs and schools have open shower rooms. They’re quite awkward at first, but you eventually get over it.

They’re probably gays. I mean what straight guy talks about someone’s else’s dick??

Near as I can tell, most of them. I've never been around a group of men that didn't crack jokes about the size of their dicks and such. This seems to be doubly true in situations where the men actually know, for whatever reason, how big or small the others are.

KannaKamui 7

either a jealous guy or a jerk who thinks they're all hot stuff, and they think that their wanker is big, but sadly, their ego is also big.... in fact, too big

I feel so sorry for you. All of us guys with huge cocks have to withstand the jealous barbs from the smaller dudes.

We certainly do resent your three legged kind.

Instead of being three legged, some of us with a fashion sense just throw it over our shoulder like a scarf.

Have you ever seen those giant novelty pencils they sell at amusement parks and souvenir stores, heh-heh-heh?

Mizari 2

Hey man, dont you know? They can feel your embarassement. Act confident and everyone will be scared. If anyone tries peeking at you - JUMP RIGHT AT HIM and wiggle your dick, that'll show 'em!

nubs 22

Seems like you left some impression 😂 must be some special junk when they talk it ...

But it could be “special” as in “Special Olympics.”

Only time guys would talk about another guys dick is if it's either really small or really big. 50/50 you should either be embarrassed or walk with a picture frame around it

tarabella 7

But you chose to write about it on the internet so that even more people would talk about your dingdong...

anonymous people on the internet is different than looking someone in the face as they laugh and make fun of you.

Madison Gliosci 16

Is it insanely large? Insanely small? Or oddly shaped?

Mizari 2