This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Sexually Frustrated - 12/11/2018 20:40 - United States

Today, I received my first nude. Unfortunately, it was my best friend asking me if she should send it to her boyfriend. I couldn’t even tell what it was. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 42
You deserved it 3

Top comments

If I were you, I'd be more worried if your boyfriend started pushing cake into other girls' faces.

Why? Bad lighting, bad angle, too blurry, or have you just never seen a naked woman before? If it's the latter, you need to. They're great. Most of the time.

Comments

Why? Bad lighting, bad angle, too blurry, or have you just never seen a naked woman before? If it's the latter, you need to. They're great. Most of the time.

I don't understand why girls will send their nudes to their best friend and ask if it's good enough to send to the boyfriend. That's so skanky. Only the boyfriend should be seeing her naked. I wonder how he will feel knowing that those nudes are going to other men that she interacts with. If my boyfriend sent nudes to his women friends, I'd kick him out of the house and never talk to him again no matter what the intention was! That shows lack of respect for your partner.

If I were you, I'd be more worried if your boyfriend started pushing cake into other girls' faces.