By Anonymous - 30/11/2018 16:00 - United States - Floral Park

Today, I found my brother sobbing uncontrollably. When I asked why, he told me Melanie was dead. Thinking he was talking about his girlfriend, I offered to take him to a grief counselor. It was there that he told us that Melanie is the name of his horse in Red Dead Redemption II. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 050
You deserved it 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

he does you know can bring your hourse back to life in this game right?

Maybe his brother named the horse after his girlfriend.

Comments

he does you know can bring your hourse back to life in this game right?

manb91uk 22

Not if it actually dies dies you can't

you can revive the horse if it's nearly dead. but can't bring it back to life when it is dead.

There is a certain area your horse dies and you can not bring it back. I cried at that part to :( it was very sad it was beautiful story telling

blondie45 21

You didn’t know your brother’s girlfriend’s name wasn’t Melanie?

Maybe his brother named the horse after his girlfriend.

Christmas is around the corner. Give him psychiatrist sessions as his gift.

I know how he feels. My horse died once, too, but I paid a visit to the Horse God, and he was back like magic. So tell your brother that he needs to go south west of... oh wait... that's Breath of the Wild. My bad.

DraftHail614 17
JoanneGarcia 2

I can’t blame him it’s a great game 🤣

If he’s that absorbed into video games, his girlfriend is probably named Rosie Palms.

TxKitten79 10

I'm inclined to call b.s. on this one. The normal response to "Melanie died" (if you believed that to be his girlfriend's name] would be, "Oh my gosh. What happened?" Not just, "Ok, let's go to a grief counselor, get in the car." And if the brother is truly acting like this over a video game, and he's not a small child or mentally impaired, then he has issues beyond what a grief counselor can treat and needs to see a mental health professional. (And I'm not saying this to be cruel, I'm serious.)

G. Wait, are we doing the Alphabet song? Because that girl called Abcde took the first five letters, and I think it's unfair if the rest of us only get to use one.