By Ryuuchild666 - 01/10/2018 13:30

Today, I bought a 3 lb bag of pears. The first two bites were delicious! The third bite revealed a worm and its thousands of eggs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 520
You deserved it 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The early bird gets the worm. And its offspring.

Like the tootsie roll pop commercial, someone must’ve asked, “How many bites to get to the worm inside? One...two.... *crunch!*”

Comments

The early bird gets the worm. And its offspring.

Like the tootsie roll pop commercial, someone must’ve asked, “How many bites to get to the worm inside? One...two.... *crunch!*”

Most of the time, if you find a worm in your food, chances are, that the worm found it delicious too.

At least you had a good pair of pears first.

kitsuneluvuh 12

As I understood it, OP only got 2 good bites of the first (and probably last, after that discovery) pear.

Ryuuchild666 12

Yeah it was the first one in the bag...the rest we're quickly thrown out!!!!!

bluhbluhbluh 14

I hate to get protein when I was only planning for vitamins.

kitsuneluvuh 12

Well, uh, I don't know if this makes it BETTER, per se, but since the sort of worm you'd find in fruit like that is most likely a larval form of another insect (fly, moth, etc...), the rest of your discovery was probably not eggs, but more likely the worm's poop.