By Caz - 10/09/2018 20:30

Today, I got on the Megabus for a 6-hour journey from London to Plymouth. I then realised I'd forgotten to fill up my water bottle and charge my iPod. It's a fully packed, sweaty hot loud coach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 340
You deserved it 1 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChromoTec 24

If you hold your breath long enough, all your problems will go away and you'll be able to sleep forever.

Well, this is really nothing serious. You should have thought about that beforehand. I still feel bad for you having to be on a bus like that. Hopefully you survive/survived!

Comments

Well, this is really nothing serious. You should have thought about that beforehand. I still feel bad for you having to be on a bus like that. Hopefully you survive/survived!

blightsight 10

It's like getting on a 6 hour flight and not bringing anything with you. except you had the choice to bring water. ydi

You’ll have to resort to 20th century solutions like “99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.” Back in the day, instead of having pre-recorded singing pumped into our ears, we’d actually do the singing! Try that on a crowded bus, and you’ll get a row to yourself.

ChromoTec 24

If you hold your breath long enough, all your problems will go away and you'll be able to sleep forever.

Zekfen 17

This is so morbid, but why the hell am I laughing so hard?

No, you’ll just pass out and regain consciousness in a little while. If you can get the friendly passenger next to you to hold a pillow on your face, you can achieve the desired outcome.

7and7is 20

Little late on the #firstworldproblems

That's weird. I was in England last month visiting family, and the coach we took from the airport had USB ports next to every seat. Doesn't this Megabus thing do that, too?

Jorn van der Ar 13

What's the problem? Just read a book.

i know your pain. megabus is horrible. went from middlesbrough to london 8 hours from midnight to 8am. and my charger wasnt working (iphone) so i had to go on a search for a working payphone.