By cumhole - 10/10/2012 02:32 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, after great sex with my boyfriend, I lay in my bed while he went to get a drink from downstairs. Hearing someone come up, I shouted out as a joke, "Damn babe, I'm covered in cum, was there a hole you didn't fill?" It wasn't my boyfriend, it was my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 547
You deserved it 69 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RougeRamirez 8
gideeupp 9

Lol not quite Daddy's little angel anymore.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I feel so sorry for your Dad. Poor bastard!!

I want to know if your boyfriend was wearing clothes when he walked downstairs?

Embarrassing? That is revolting! What a harlot!

1: More like "em-full-ass-ing". Apparently I suck this morning... but still not as much as the OP.

Moderate whatever you want, OP is still disgusting.

imavelociraptor 6

That joke was bad, and you should feel bad...

Why would you have sex with your dad in the house....

Clearly she did not know that anyone else was home or she would have considered the possibility of it being someone other than her boyfriend returning.

There was a hole I didn't fill! Your mouth.

gideeupp 9

Lol not quite Daddy's little angel anymore.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow! I wonder what daddy's response to that was!

Classlfied 4

Mine would have been my foot in his butt, that's what!

LMFAOaMIGIT 3

Today, my daughter became a little *****. FML.

With a name like cumhole, and her saying "is there a whole you didnt fill" (implying unprotected sex) while still living with her dad, I think its more like daddy's little ****.

Reminds me of the t-shirt that says 'your little princess, is my little *****'...

Her dad is actually pretty cool. He smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

princessstacy101 0
william8691 10

Stop assuming that you know who the person is without seeing them and just shut up. Also, Op said a slutty comment.

TinyDude 10

Guess he didnt fill ur mouth as a joke OP xD

john_quintana 1

Hey emily a mi tambien me Gusta hablar, I'd like to talk too you

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dmblonde 13

Is it so hard to type out awkward?

Is it so hard to pass by something so trivial without criticizing it ?

Thank you 18 finally someone says something

Shall we end this before it turns into an infinite loop of hypocrisy?

Awkward was only one letter more... Oh the humanity!

Damn, I forgot the President got rid of slang.

RougeRamirez 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
siickman 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
moneekAneek 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Actually 55, I'm fairly certain "they" created thumbs to aid humans in grabbing and holding objects. Using them to show appreciation came much later.

siickman 7

Lol 68, i was talking about FML thumbs... You silly troll. :P and i know when i finished my comment i felt the irony and hypocrisy it gave off :x

imavelociraptor 6

125- "I don't think that word means what you think it means...."

147- well although you may not agree with his comment, he used hypocrisy correctly

KiddNYC1O 20

68- And eventually satisfaction ;)

Apparently he missed your mouth. Edit^ 4 beat me to it while I was thinking of something clever. Sorry guys!!

Boyfriend "Sir I didn't cum in her I swear she said covered in cum!" Dad " she said filled holes! Only one way to avoid early grand kids" boyfriend cries as dad pulls out pruning shears.

Over-active imagination must be from the lack of sex.

#7 seems to be writing a play, but apparently forgot to find a proofreader.

Or maybe he has been in this situation before.

Similar situation. Her Dad came home early came into the room with pruning shears. Haven't really lived till you've jumped out a second story window into a snow bank butt nekkid jeans and shoes in hand.

Lasagnaa 24

You failed horribly with that.

rachilio 26

I thought that was kinda clever...

B3Y0ND 3
kittykat1501 31

Make a movie! PLEEEAAAASSSSE?

I think you meant "I lay in my bed". LIE - LAY - LAIN means to recline, as you were apparently doing, whereas LAY - LAID - LAID means to put something down, for example to lay your book on the table.

thathipsterchick 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm concerned that you're 11 and commenting on this. But hey, that's just me.

My face right now :o :O hahaha great fml