By Cat’s dildo - 29/11/2018 02:53

Today, I realized after I wrapped myself in a blanket that it was my cat's "humping blanket". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 098
You deserved it 772

Alaina Heuerman tells us more.

Alright I didn’t really wanna follow up but I need to clarify. HE IS NEUTERED he has been since we got him. Also that was my blanket but it very recently became humping blanket 2. Let’s just say he really likes soft fluffy blankets. So all of mine... (yes that’s him in my profile pic btw)

Top comments

I beg to differ. The Spay/Neuter Clinic is the OPs best friend.

whiskey'swino 15

That is the wrong way to get some pussy.

Comments

I beg to differ. The Spay/Neuter Clinic is the OPs best friend.

whiskey'swino 15

That is the wrong way to get some pussy.

Gofuckyourself 24

HAHAHAHAHAHA you read my mind!

manb91uk 22

Cat is probably neutered, I don’t think you understand that it’s a behaviour that needs scolded to really get rid of it.

manb91uk 22

I've been a cat owner since I was 6, once their bollocks are gone, they don't have a sex drive. Also, no balls, no fluid

Owning one clearly does make you a master of the species. Humping becomes a habit that can continue well past neutering in many animals including cats. Instinctive behavior can overrade lack of balls, not to mention dominance displays.

SquirrellyGirl 20

My ten-year-old neutered cat humps daily. He has yet to grow out of it.

Try not to snort the cum and then cough it up. It’s been done.

I’ve met humping cats without balls. You need to train it out, with cats I have no idea how to train it out. Spray? Regardless, ew keep that somewhere so you don’t mistake it again.

Of course I forgot shit. My cats never jumped, Ive met some who have, I trained off commands with my cats to stop bad behaviours. Just work on your cat.

That reminds me of the Gain commercial where the guy uses the dog's towel.

Ok when animals are neutered or spayed they do not remove the internal sex organs all they do is remove the penis bone for males and they give a tubular for the females AKA tying their tubes

Squidgegg 4

You're entirely wrong there. When spaying the ovaries and uterus is removed (sometimes just the ovaries, but usually both). When neutering a male cat, the testes are removed. The baculum (penis bone) is not.

Alright I didn’t really wanna follow up but I need to clarify. HE IS NEUTERED he has been since we got him. Also that was my blanket but it very recently became humping blanket 2. Let’s just say he really likes soft fluffy blankets. So all of mine... (yes that’s him in my profile pic btw)

GoogieWithers 22

My neutered ginger Tom used to do this to anything furry or soft.

That's what you get for calling him a "little ******". You hear something enough times...