By TheMysteriousTsundere - 03/11/2018 15:30

Today, my dad threw out all my food because a fly landed on a loaf of bread still in its package. He claims the bread and everything else that touched it is "contaminated". That was all the food I had for the rest of the month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 870
You deserved it 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m sorry that your dad’s a moron, but you better show him a food bill and have him buy you back EVERY LAST ITEM that he tossed.

Make Dad get all the groceries from now on. Then (hopefully), he won’t want to waste food anymore.

Comments

I’m sorry that your dad’s a moron, but you better show him a food bill and have him buy you back EVERY LAST ITEM that he tossed.

Time to turn your parents' house into a restaurant! That old adage that "I don't run a restaurant around here" will no longer apply. Also, I just have to say that I love the Halloween look/theme on this page! :D

Make Dad get all the groceries from now on. Then (hopefully), he won’t want to waste food anymore.

Why isn’t your dad buying you your food? If you buy your own food, he could be charged with theft.

snake_gal 8

umm, some people do still move out of their parents house these days!

Great excuse to have him buy you groceries.

take his wallwt and call it contamination insurance

What will he do when a fly lands on himself? Experiment with that. ;)

Obviously he should be replacing the food, but also if he genuinely thinks a fly on the outside of a bread bag contaminates the bread and all the food around it, he might need medication for OCD or something similar. Though it does make me wonder, how did every item of food you had for the rest of the month touch the bread after the fly landed on it?

He threw out your stuff, he buys it back for you.