By Anonymous - 21/05/2019 20:02

Today, I went to a seminar about non-prejudice and acceptance. I spent the whole time being made fun of because of my pink shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 043
You deserved it 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

I wish I could say this surprised me, but I learned not long ago from a few friends that communities which preach "Acceptance", such as the LGBT community, are very rarely actually accepting themselves, and often full of cliques and exclusive groups. Seems hypocritical and contrary but that's humans for you.

Umm time for a complaint to whomever was hosting that the point of the seminar was obviously not being taken seriously.

Comments

Was it based on Melania Trump’s “Be Best” anti-bullying curriculum? We see how that works out!

Umm time for a complaint to whomever was hosting that the point of the seminar was obviously not being taken seriously.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

If your a guy wearing a pink shirt, you deserve it.

Really because the actor from game of thrones they called The Mountain wears pink all the time and he's married to a very beautiful woman, it's all about how comfortable you are in your own skin☺️

I wear pink, and I'm a guy, and I'm also not the only guy who does, either. If you were being serious, you have the mentality of a 3-year-old, and you should get yourself tested to find out why. If you were trying to be funny, please refer to my previous sentence, and follow the advice provided.

tounces7 27

I wish I could say this surprised me, but I learned not long ago from a few friends that communities which preach "Acceptance", such as the LGBT community, are very rarely actually accepting themselves, and often full of cliques and exclusive groups. Seems hypocritical and contrary but that's humans for you.