By Anonymous - 15/10/2018 15:33

Today, I fell asleep while watching a movie. My puppy took this opportunity to help himself to half a gallon of vegetable oil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 664
You deserved it 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

His anus will be lubricated for the rest of his life.

ViviMage 38

Chances are puppy will be ok, other than vomiting and diarrhea. Worse case pancreatitis can happen. Why did the puppy get in that much oil? Was the lid off the fryer??

Comments

ViviMage 38

Chances are puppy will be ok, other than vomiting and diarrhea. Worse case pancreatitis can happen. Why did the puppy get in that much oil? Was the lid off the fryer??

I’m not the OP, but chances are a gallon of the oil was left out in the container and the puppy chewed off the lid to get to the oily, unhealthy goodness inside. Hoping the pup is O.K., though—my own dog got pancreatitis from being fed fat trimmings, and it really wasn’t a pleasant thing to go through. We almost had to put her down due to crippling bills from the pet hospital, but luckily our local vet gave us an alternative that the hospital didn’t tell us about. Best wishes, OP!

His anus will be lubricated for the rest of his life.

Best call the vet just in case Can't be good for the thieving buggers heart

How does the puppy have access to the vegetables oil? So many questions to how did that happen?

at least he will poop smooth for a couple of days. Further he will probably be all right

A few years ago, my puppy chewed up a bottle of Aquaphor that I guess fell out of my bag as I was leaving for work. He shit it out, and I kid you not, it was all gel like and felt insanely nasty.

Well ya could start a new trend deep fried puppy turds just light them on fire and serve🤔😂

John Croasdell 4

Now you can name your puppy Slick

how did you even manage to let that be possible