By disgusted - 19/09/2012 00:42 - United States - Herndon

Today, my dad's recycling went out of control. He now keeps a calendar of my periods, just to remind me to recycle the cardboard from my tampons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 661
You deserved it 2 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

The recycling company will gladly tell you to just throw that away no questions asked.

MrBond007_fml 6

This is a good thing. Your father has taken it upon himself to save the world... One tampon box at a time...

Comments

Boy, you've put a lot of thought into your comment.

Criticizing lame comments with lame, un-insightful comments of your own doesn't make your comment any more meaningful than the entirely meaningless first comment. Just stop...

MrBond007_fml 6

How is this an FML? Your father has taken it upon himself to save the world... One tampon box at a time...

theslimshadylp 6

The recycling company will gladly tell you to just throw that away no questions asked.

My Dad is like that with electricity consumption. Everything has to be turned off and unplugged when not in use. I cant even Leave a light on if I walk out the room for a moment.

That could get a bit annoying. But at least he cares about the environment and he wants to save money. Sometimes, though, people can get carried away with the whole recycling/energy thing.

Well, at least he cares about the environment...

ruabadfishtoo 0

...perhaps a little too caring, don't cha' think?

Too caring about earths sustainability? Thefuck?

SystemofaBlink41 27

I just imagined a bunch of shirtless, muscular men growling while recycling...

It's great that he recycles, but that's just disgusting.

How is it disgusting? You don't use the cardboard part.

Unless it has a cardboard applicator, they DO use the cardboard part in that case.

It's gross because it came in *contact*. Would you like to be the poor recycling man and find a pile of used cardboard applicators?

mine have never come with any applicator. but I'm sure he just means the box not the part thats been... used

MrBond007_fml 6

This is a good thing. Your father has taken it upon himself to save the world... One tampon box at a time...

She said from her tampons, as the applicators I believe ......

Who knows? Maybe he'll squeeze out that delightful bloody goodness into a cup for donation.

No. Just no. Period blood is NEVER a good joke subject. Ew.

That was just disgusting... How did you even think of that? Wow that image is burning in my head now...

Guys, it's a previous fml. Boyfriend wondered why girls don't donate period blood. I thought it was rather funny.

KiddNYC1O 20

When referencing goes completely wrong.

At least he didn't ask you to recycle the tampons themselves as well.