This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Zooman - 12/03/2019 00:00

Today I tried to advertise on several online hookup sites. I am so ugly that when girls asked for a pic I would never hear from them again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 013
You deserved it 148

Top comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I'd say don't let it get to you but it's easier said than done.

could be anything. might not be ugly, just off putting. I wouldnt message a guy back if his bathroom mirror in his photo was dirty 🤷‍♀️

Comments

manb91uk 22

Yep.. Happens to me on Grindr all the time. Brush it off and move on dude

*you're. use the right grammar if you're going to insult somebody!

tounces7 27

His picture has a copyright watermark on it so I doubt it's even him anyway....

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I'd say don't let it get to you but it's easier said than done.

could be anything. might not be ugly, just off putting. I wouldnt message a guy back if his bathroom mirror in his photo was dirty 🤷‍♀️

Tell the girls you're 6' 10'' and tell them these are two different measurements. They will love it.

A really short dude with a really big dick.

... or... or, you are so dashing & handsome, they are intimidated by your beauty!

what??? 17

just be kind and funny and eventually you will find someone who likes you for you

And this is when we submit photos of some attractive person and hope to land someone that way. The show “Catfish” trains you in this technique.

tounces7 27

On the plus side if you're that ugly you're likely to get a fair amount of pity sex. It's being "average" looking that really kills you.

I don't remember writing this, but it sounds like me, so I must have.

Sady_Ct 37

People on sites such as those can be very shallow, that is just human nature at this point. People are more concerned with perceptions of the physical rather than the reality of the quality. Don’t let it get to you. It’s important to be honest and let things go from there. And don’t ever put your self in a situation where one lie from a person like that can ruin the rest of your life. Chin up, smile on your face and keep looking till you find someone who is interested in more than your appearance. Everyone has attractive things about them physically, it just takes a person worthy of you to take it all in. I have turned down plenty of guys I thought were super hot looking, because as soon as they open their mouth or mind, they are just trash. There is no such thing as an ugly person, just individual people’s perceptions of a person’s beauty.