By ken - 03/12/2018 15:30

Today, I took my girlfriend to a festival. The very first thing we saw when we got there was a guy being wheeled away by paramedics. She freaked out and demanded we leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 377
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What kind of shitshow are you taking her to?

What kind of festival are we talking about beer ,music ,sex ,ghost or Sasquatch hunting ,Renaissance, art ,native American,guns,RC,car, airplane,boat, snowmobile,snow sculpture there's alot of festivals come on details details OP

Comments

What kind of shitshow are you taking her to?

I guess I'd want to know what kind of festival it is. Music festival? If you took her to like, a festival where there are a bunch of juggalos or something... can you really blame her? I'm a veteran concert goer and even I will feel uncomfortable if I see indications that the crowd is being unsafe or jerks to each other... However, I'd be willing to bet she really didn't want to go in the first place and was looking for a reason to go home. Maybe next time pay attention to what she's wanting to do? Take someone that legitimately wanted to go?

DraftHail614 17

*sigh* cause this is somehow his fault. I take it you're one of today's feminists that think men should be able to read minds?

EinVoegelein 8

What's wrong about juggalos? How is someone being wheeled away by paramedics an indication of an unsafe crowd/festival? What if the guy just got bad luck und bruised his ankle?

What kind of festival are we talking about beer ,music ,sex ,ghost or Sasquatch hunting ,Renaissance, art ,native American,guns,RC,car, airplane,boat, snowmobile,snow sculpture there's alot of festivals come on details details OP

Stan_The_Man 7

She sounds paranoid, go ahead and let that one go.

What kind of festival? What injuries and how did the guy injure himself? On one hand I think she's being a puss, but on the other hand she may have a good reason. Depends on what festival and what/how the man injured himself...