This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By TheQueenBitch - 01/04/2019 02:00

Today, I got a message from my group chat saying that they won’t be speaking to me anymore. They said “as much as we love being a bitch sometimes and sticking up for ourselves, you’ve taken it to the extreme and now you are just a inconsiderate and disrespectful person to others feelings” FML
I agree, your life sucks 467
You deserved it 1 814

Top comments

manb91uk 22

Without context, this could be totally acceptable

I absolutely love how FML can hijack my volume controls even though I muted everything and play an ad at full volume. Thanks.

Comments

manb91uk 22

Without context, this could be totally acceptable

So... is what they said true? You don't seem to disagree...

I absolutely love how FML can hijack my volume controls even though I muted everything and play an ad at full volume. Thanks.

Burle 17

Yeah it's great, I looked at the app permissions and it says "no permissions needed"

Quite possibly it's your phone turning down ringer volume but the ads using media volume. I had the same issue years ago and even uninstalled the app until Google automatically installed it again with all the other apps when I moved to a new phone. In the end I caved and just bought the ad free version.

Well, before I posted my original comment, I went to the sound settings and individually turned off ringtone volume, media volume, notifications volume, and system volume and then I go on FML and this booming sound of gunfire from a stupid ad comes out of my phone and I go to the sound settings again and the media volume is at 100% even though I JUST turned all sound off. Then I posted my comment because I was so mad.

Before everything was changed/updated to the FML we know and "love" today, I did have the paid version of the app so I didn't get ads but then it got updated and it wants me to buy it again.

i never experienced any ad yet. is it cause I 've some adblocker? didn't think it worked on app as YouTube doesn't

oh my God I thought that was just my phone. I hate it so much

Someone needs a taste of their own medicine, Abed style.

That's when you say, "Shit, what did I do wrong?", and listen

Melanie Jane Tilson 8

I'm sorry but if you've been upsetting people you've brought this on yourself. No one likes to be made to feel like shit. Maybe take this time to figure out how you can fix it so it doesn't happen again?

dudeisuck 7

maybe try not being an asshole