By tickdog - 19/03/2012 03:09 - United States - Rockwall

Today, I got my dog back from my aunt. Rather than taking him to an actual groomer, I gave him to my aunt because she needed a few extra bucks. My generosity lost me $35, and gave my dog ticks and a bad haircut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 873
You deserved it 5 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LoveMay 10

Never trust your family members …

I bet that situation left you -puts on sunglasses.- ticked off. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Comments

K_kanaka 26

Well at least you saved some money, right?

TheCaterpiller 6

To then use to get rid of ticks and fleas

Well, she got back a worse dog so it lost some value there, and she has to take it to a professional groomer too anyway. Only the aunt wins here.

I feel like the dog loses out, hope OP gets ticks too!

Awes0meperson 10

Why should OP get ticks? It's not her fault her aunt did that. Blame the aunt not OP

I think the aunt already had ticks to start with...makes sense that the dog ended up with them too. Nice aunt you got there.

Bad luck OP, but good intentions mean well. :) Fyl, but I'm sure your dog will recover from being ugly and itchy, one day.

MatheusRajuidas 5

It ain't about luck, unless it's actually cool to have a badly-groomed dog with tics at such a low price. But then again, maybe it's just an old-fashioned trend.

Mister_Triangle 21

OP neglected to mention that his aunt is Sasquatch

Probably from the lack of hair. The ticks have an easier time getting to the skin.

Now OP needs to pay for a flea bath for both the dog and the aunt

Bet you'll give ur aunt a ticking off OP

What exactly is a ticking off? o_O

either a really bad pun or a really weird sexual thing

Sounds like some weird incest sexual term. Grotty bastard!!! People like you tick me off!!

LoveMay 10

Never trust your family members …

klovemachine 24

Poor dog :( F the dog's life

I think you should go to a groomer from now on...

^ Having had the misfortune of seeing that video, I respectively disagree. ;P

Wait, you took your dog to a family member from which you knew she was not qualified to groom your dog, but you did it anyway because she needed the money. And now you are complaining about the money and the bad grooming? Do I see a big 'YDI' appear on my computer?

What about the ticks? Does OP really deserve their dog to suffer from ticks just for trying to be nice? Bad haircut, sure, but not the ticks.

MissHayleyJames 7

Depending on the dog, some are not hard to groom if you know how to operate the clippers ad a pair of scissors. Now of its a poodle with a fancy cut or something like that, then ya take it to a groomer. If its a Lhasa with the teddy bear cut you can easily do that yourself.