By Anonymous - 05/04/2009 09:43 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend of 3 months and I were in the middle of a heavy make-out session when his cell rang. Normally, he'd ignore it. This time however he pushed me off of him and said "Shit! It's probably my girlfriend!" I thought I was his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 161 854
You deserved it 16 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeyyyBrahhh 0
TryToBeKind 0

OOps. Sounds like a communication error. The way your write this, it clearly sounds like you didn't realize he had another girlfriend and honestly had no idea that you were the 'other woman'. I hope you left right then and there. If not, I hope there's some way that you can get her number, call her up, and let her know that until 'now' you were 'the other woman' and that you're very sorry because you had no idea. Make it clear that it wasn't your fault and that you didn't know but that you wouldn't be seeing him anymore. Make it clear to her that he doesn't deserve to see EITHER of you anymore.

Comments

HeyyyBrahhh 0

That could not have ended well. You deserve better!

First steal his cell and call her she should know then dump him

Shit, first question on the first date = So, are you seeing anybody? But thats pretty crappy, sorry

You cannot assume that he is your boyfriend. A lot of guys are like that unfortunally.

TryToBeKind 0

OOps. Sounds like a communication error. The way your write this, it clearly sounds like you didn't realize he had another girlfriend and honestly had no idea that you were the 'other woman'. I hope you left right then and there. If not, I hope there's some way that you can get her number, call her up, and let her know that until 'now' you were 'the other woman' and that you're very sorry because you had no idea. Make it clear that it wasn't your fault and that you didn't know but that you wouldn't be seeing him anymore. Make it clear to her that he doesn't deserve to see EITHER of you anymore.

DearestPluto 0

yeah but his other girlfriend could of been 'the other woman'. being told your the other woman is pretty harsh'

crunkkidz 0

One thing that pisses me off is when guys pull shit like that. Sorry, but you probably deserve better!

She PROBABLY deserves better??? I'd say she definitely deserves better!

notajudge 0

Have some respect to yourself and your body,and pick a partner more carefully.This way you will not end up sleeping with a million before you find the right one.

Seriously.. A lot of girls on this FML say "I hate guys like that" maybe if girls were less slutty, guys like that wouldn't exist, no one believes in waiting for the right one anymore?