By Men '86 - 24/07/2011 06:41 - Canada

Today, I went skinny dipping with my friends. A security man drove up the dock we were on with his bike. After informing us that the dock was closed, and noticing all of our swimsuits on the dock, he refused to move his flashlight beam from us in the water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 009
You deserved it 39 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thesunsetglow_fml 8

Well he was obviously waiting for you to ask him to join. How insensitive of you not to.

Comments

i_love_grrr 0

he was wanting a free show! lol

Hopefully they were over 18 then that is reallyy perverted...

depends if the OP is a man, woman, little boy/girl... could be worst

yeah that maybe perving, but isn't everyone skinny dipping looking at eachother naked anyway?

It is perving if you're naked in public? I thought that was simply illegal.

Yeah... The whole institution of skinny dipping is based in perviness. Comes with the territory.

I would have done the same thing. (Assuming they're old enough). Woulda taught your skanky ass a lesson, plus a free show is hard to pass up.

a bunch of dudes skinny dipping. no ****.

could've been worse...... your dad could be the cop

Seeing as the OP's username is "Men '86"...

he just wanted to make sure they got out okay...

43 it's because he went skinny dipping with 86 men

Could've been a horrendously ugly female guard who's just never had any luck with boys..I mean men* Personally I think that's worse, but maybe that's just me >_>

NastyNinja31 0

this mus b where the homeless guy was trying to get

I just realized that op referred to the guard as a "he". But could just be an extremely manly woman...extremely manly and ugly woman...

bengalsbaby13 0

Well did you give him a good show? He might have paid

when u go skinny dipping with your friends it doesn't matter that yo are naked because of the trust within the friendship. it's not the same as when a total stranger finds you and a couple of friends butt naked in the water.

At least he wasn't pointing his fleshlight at you.

ILUVMSC 5

that's just a disturbing thought.. trying to make it awkward? well done.

2ndSucks 15

So if op is a guy, and the cop was a man... Is there a video of this somewhere?

kateheartswaffle 0

how is it skanky? they were just having fun

176: Is that what you'll say when you get pregnant before you turn 17?

a_nutritionist 10

@114 when you go there after its closed youre aware of the high risk of being caught. if you then get caught, you then lose the right to bitch about it because you were doing the wrong thing in the first place.

I don't blame him, some vancouverites are nice.

sweetluv006 6

#14: 69 likes on your comment.......

ydi because you went skinny dipping in a public place. but that mans a perv. ew.

UN1T3D 6

tell the girls to turn on their high beams and distract him while you make a quick get away.

Where were you? I want to go skinny dipping there now. So the security man can shine his light on me too

HeartAndSoul2011 0

at #2: I like your picture ;)

trgower13 0

it's his job. don't blame him. you deserved it.

Time to learn to be an exhibitionist? :),

thesunsetglow_fml 8

Well he was obviously waiting for you to ask him to join. How insensitive of you not to.

likerawrandstuff 0

XD No, They Dont Wait To Be Asked He Jumps In ;) Lol

I would join, I live where OP lives.

I used to until I moved to Alberta on last Wednesday

thesunsetglow_fml 8

way to join the AB crowd ;)

no, perv is a person who enjoys in their humiliation. they weren' t waiving penises in front of children faces, they were just having fun, naked or not.

IvanElFregon 0

she's probably the black girl in the pic

Krennicus 0

Oh my God! Naked humans! The world is going to end and society will collapse. Please, they aren't criminals, they are just humans in natural form.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

105, they may have broken the law but it doesn't mean that they are pervs.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

umm splash him in the face with water and when he's blinded you take his flashlight and throw him in the water and make your get away

so instead of just covering up for a minute or so, face assault and battery charges. Makes sense.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

well if he's creeping on u by looking at u naked u aren't going to let him see u naked and try to cover up

leetee1996 0

ur so stupid. he's a cop. I would just get out and get dressed. he's probably seen a naked person before. who cares.

ILUVMSC 5

but what if he was just posing as a cop?

I'd go with the whole splash him and run thing. Once they get out of the water naked, they could be arrested for indecent exposure. And yes, a cop on a bike can arrest people.

oh, obviously a good plan, because a little water is gonna blind him

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

or well I guess u might be able to sue for pretty much sexual harassment and I do agree with assaulting a cop

a_nutritionist 10

yes 184 just keep digging that hole.

itssnotfunny 24

why would they sue when they're the ones breaking the law?

That awkward moment when you're caught skinny dipping by the creepy, perv security guard...

JPSimsta 2

You don't go skinny dipping in a public place without some risk of being caught. heck if I saw a bunch of girls swimming naked id go for a peek myself!

Iwashere12345 0

exactly not exactally *franker nazi strikes again! muahahaha!*

Iwashere12345 0

*grammar not franker. not really sure how that happened

Is punctuation not part of grammar? Capitalize a few letters next time!!

Capitalization is a part of grammar, however punctuation is separate, although I do understand where you were coming from. Proper english language seems to have been lost on society.

My impression is that they were a group of men, hence the OP's name. #93, Firefly fan?

leetee1996 0

yeah. me too. if I heard that there were people skinny dipping I would go and joint then and maybe have sex with them :)

toughchick14 15

But he wasn't peeking he was staring 15!