By hannah - 26/06/2019 18:05

Today, I discovered that every time my period ends, I queef loudly and uncontrollably. I’m literally too embarrassed to see a doctor about this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 754
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TCRII 29

Think of it a celebration. Yay, my period is over. Pbllfft...

Just go to one. I don't think there is anything about the human body that a doctor has never seen before.

Comments

Just go to one. I don't think there is anything about the human body that a doctor has never seen before.

When I was little, the little bump of bone that connected my collar bone to that little u shaped bone below my neck clicked when I moved my shoulder. My doctor was clueless as to why it happened and what to do about it. But OP’s problem sounds like something a doctor would know how to handle.

TCRII 29

Think of it a celebration. Yay, my period is over. Pbllfft...

"Period's over! Let's get some Barry White going!"

doctors have heard of all sorts of things like this. talk to one.

slkeithh 14

It's likely to do something with your tampon usage or method of insertion. Air is somehow building up inside..

Came here to write this. It happens to me when I too quickly insert a period cup and don't release the air

more embarrassed than dealing with uncontrolable queefs in public?

manb91gb 15

Belive me honey, he's seen worse than an over-enthusiastic ******..

Oh please see a doctor and record the conversation. Hopefully as your period ends.

This sometimes happens when I wear a pad and move around too much.

What you experience is not unknown to medical science. Basically, it's Ketchup Bottle Syndrome. Much like people who keep squeezing the ketchup bottle after it is effectively empty, your uterus does the same thing, expelling air and causing the queefing. The best advice I have is that you record the phenomenon, loop it, and make a beat-box video about it.