By an unlucky man - 05/08/2016 09:37 - United States - Simi Valley

Today, my current wife left me for my ex-wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 983
You deserved it 3 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So they have the same taste in women as you, and they have the same taste (or lack thereof) in men as each other. What fun!

FYL OP. Must be a horrible feeling. at least the woman you once loved and the woman you love now found true love with each other.

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

Nah... I'd bet against a threesome happening anytime soon....

With two people he does not like anymore? Nope!

Yeah he's gonna win the "Threeway Belt"

redcode5 17

We need some background info on this, cuz you left us in the dark with out details on why it happened.

That's kind of what makes the FML interesting.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Or they're bisexual and just weren't into that particular man anymore.

Or they fell in love with eachothers personalities, not their reproductive organs.

I always find it weird when people say that... being straight or gay or bi doesn't mean you fall in love with reproductive organs instead of personalities. You can't help not being attracted to a certain sex.

16, that is honestly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard

#65 that's honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

wow, what happened? I agree with #2, definitely need a follow-up for this one

I'm gonna guess that OP has great taste in women, and that they just have the same great taste in women.

Aiden89 23

Wow OP, condolences on that one.

I made the Jackie Chan "WTF" face with this. The cosmos must hate OP, because this scenario has an extremely slim chance of happening.

So they have the same taste in women as you, and they have the same taste (or lack thereof) in men as each other. What fun!

FYL OP. Must be a horrible feeling. at least the woman you once loved and the woman you love now found true love with each other.

Or fleeting love, doomed to fail. Still OP should try to keep his chin up and find another lesbian to love.

TheEpicKitten 20

Lesbian love isn't real love

Nerd14 9

Why would OP's exes being together make him feel better? I just can't imagine it, me personally, if my hypothetical husband left me for my ex husband or ex wife, considering if I was bisexual, I couldn't find comfort in them findind true love, if it's actually true love. I'd be too concern about my poor choice of spouses.

That's the single most judgmental comment I've seen in weeks. Who the **** are you to say it isn't 'real love'?

I wouldn't really consider it poor choices in spouses. Just unfortunately not lasting love. Honestly it's hard to say how Id feel in that situation. Hurt obviously, but seriously what are the odds of that?

I don't see why that'd make him feel better, if wish for their relationship to be terrible and end horribly, that would make me feel better if that happened.

you turned two straight woman gay? **** all our lives for that one, we can't afford to lose anymore

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What are the chances...well it's better this way for you. I would much rather have someone leave me than pretend to be with me making the relationship a shit hole. Take this new experience, learn, and do better with the next person. All you can do in life is to try, keep it going

That is, of course, if the new person never meets his ex wife and (now) current wife lol.