By Anonymous - 01/05/2019 04:00

Today, I noticed that my 80-year-old mother has gone through 50+ bottles of my home-made wine. She only moved in with me a month ago. And now I have no wine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 205
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So now you’re whining on the internet? Lol In all seriousness, sounds like she has a problem.

bidet 8

You've driven her to drink.

Comments

So now you’re whining on the internet? Lol In all seriousness, sounds like she has a problem.

She is complimenting you on your wine making skills. You go Mom!

bidet 8

You've driven her to drink.

So instead of worrying about your mom drinking more than 1 bottle of wine every day, you're concerned about not having any wine left?

She is 80. Personally I wouldn't care, at that age you've earned it. but some would probably see a problem with it.

PenguinPal3017 19

She's 80. I don't think it really matters.

Aw, quit your wining! If she’s knocking back almost 2 bottles a day, she’s probably not going to be around much longer.

Mungolikecandy 19

About two bottles a day of wine (homemade stuff usually is stronger than store bought) suggest she may have a bit of a drinking problem.

tounces7 27

She probably figures she'll be dead before long anyway, so why not become a major alcoholic.

I'm surprised you still have a mother. More than 50 bottles of wine in less than a month, at 80 years old, is pretty impressive.

Your wine must be weak AF for her to go through 50 bottles just to get a buzz on