By montanadinosaur - 26/04/2015 04:05 - United States - Tampa

Spicy
Today, I was watching porn, and ended up bawling because the girl in the video looked like my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 165
You deserved it 10 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

I'd play the 'sad handjob' card from CAH here.

instead of watching ****, why don't you just go out and mingle?

Comments

Wizardo 33

I'd play the 'sad handjob' card from CAH here.

Eliseopwns 22

You could also play the "tearjerker" card.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

Don't play that game unless you are prepared to see your mom wave her naked boobs around!

I think op would've known if he were in s porno, and maybe watched it.

boydope420 8

I hope you can find a new person to forget about your ex OP.

Redoxx_fml 22

Till then maybe it's time to pick a new category on Pornhub

instead of watching ****, why don't you just go out and mingle?

OP might "mingle" every day yet still not be over their ex

plenty of people do both. nothin' wrong with watching **** lol.

My mother told me that the only thing wrong with watching **** is making God cry, and oh my goodness do I make God cry.

Because that would require work and sometimes it's just easier to flip open the laptop.

Note to self, find a tv, set it on fire, then buy a tickle me Elmo doll and have it walk around it while attached to a remote control car.

As weird as that is, How is it in any way remotely relevant to this FML?

He's going for the middle school class clown strategy of saying something random and irrelevant in hopes that it will make people laugh.

PizzaElHutt 7
chefnoel22 11

That's really sad, why not go out and find a girl to have sex with instead of your hand??

Maybe because he's not a man-*****. It sounds like his ex really meant something to him and I doubt he wants to find comfort in a random girls ******.

pretty sure if op cries during ****, he won't just go out and **** some girl. especially if hes not over his ex. sometimes is not all that simple.

Because it's not as simple as that. I don't know why people think it's so easy nowadays....

You make it sound like it's not normal to **********. If dudes had sex every time they wanted to **********, I'm sure there'd be some problems.

Bc he's not like every typical guy :p

Bigger plot twist: it was him and his ex

RpiesSPIES 27

Bigger plot twist: It was hentai and the ex in question is his former waifu.

Maybe it was her just take advantage of the video like you would have her while you were dating

If it was his ex, I Highly doubt watching her bump uglies with another guy will help him get over her.

Brave_L_Toaster 7

"take advantage of the video like you would have her while you were dating" Have you considered that OP might NOT be a rapist and, like most people, would NEVER "take advantage of" their partner?

Instead of watching port go out and try to find someone for yourself.

PePziNL 20

But I love watching port... Boats are relaxing youknow.