By booboo300 - 29/04/2019 00:00

Today, I was supposed to have sex with my ex after he’d been out of town for a week. After a lot of build up and sexting last night, I woke up sick and he hurt his leg. It’s like our bodies are telling us not to sleep together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 876
You deserved it 2 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colderthanyou 15

‘... supposed to have sex with my ex...’ Never let that be a thing. Y’all broke up for a reason

manb91uk 22

Well, he is your ex for a reason... Why go and play with broken toys anyway??

Comments

colderthanyou 15

‘... supposed to have sex with my ex...’ Never let that be a thing. Y’all broke up for a reason

EmDizzle2007 28

don't stand in the way of people getting over past bullshit.

I have sex with my ex we broke up amicably and stayed as friends with benefits.

I disagree. Sex with the ex can be fantastic, especially when all the emotional expectations have fallen away and people can just have honest fun together. Of course, it means you have to be on the same page emotionally but heck yeah, go for it!

manb91uk 22

Well, he is your ex for a reason... Why go and play with broken toys anyway??

EmDizzle2007 28

because you don't know why they broke up.

neither do you. even if people change there is still the memory that can tarnish at any moment the progress that was made. I'd say 90 percent of the time going back to an ex doesn't work out.

manb91uk 22

You seem to have a vested interest in this post... How's your leg dude?? Feeling any better? 😂

EmDizzle2007 28

A real man plays in pain! Or maybe,... “He just not that into you.”

Nix188 13

They're an Ex for some reason, imo keep it that way. YDI, life is telling you not to make that poor choice.

Take it as a sign. Ex’s are ex’s for a reason.

I agree that in most cases, exes are exes for a reason and should stay that way, however, if it was an amicable break up because it just wasn’t the right time for either of you, but you could get back together in the future, then there’s no problem with this.

It makes no sense to take a step back and get together with your past. Always look forward and always move forward.

Mungolikecandy 19

They are your ex for a reason. Maybe find a new relationship which is moving forward rather than looking back?

Sonotsuave 35

I’ll never understand why people do this. They’re an EX. Stop being so desperate and grow some respect for yourself and move the **** on

I would take that as a sign from God!

If he’s your ex, it’s probably best to leave that in that in the past. You should be thanking your bodies for not letting you make the mistake of sleeping with an ex. If you want to sleep together, get back together. If you don’t want to get back together, find someone else to sleep with.