By JeezAndAges - 24/11/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my nineteen-year-old stepson masturbating into a pair of my panties. His excuse? He thought they belonged to my 17-year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 723
You deserved it 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the part where you tell him all about her recent bouts of explosive diarrhoea in as much detail as possible. That'll discourage him from touching her (and by extension your) underthings for quite a long time.

Well, he's not related to either of you, so it's not illegal, but tell him to stop soiling underwear that isn't his. And if, for whatever reason, your daughter becomes interested in him, make sure they practice safe sex.

Comments

This is wrong no matter how you look at it. You do NOT ********** into someone else's underwear! And as for him saying he thought they belonged to your daughter, well, that's not good either because she's 17 and he's 19. She's a minor, he's an adult. If it escalates, that's a serious situation.

PenguinPal3017 19

Most places 17 is either over the age of consent, or they have exceptions for people close in age (only two years). There's a lot wrong here, the age gap is the least of it.

EmDizzle2007 28

Tell your spouse it's time to send him off to one of those camps

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Incest. Something the whole family can do together.

I’ve never LOLed so much at an FML thread. Thanks, everybody! (Please don’t shit in my mail slot.)

zeam5555 1

well he's not blocked d related to you. so I say go for it

OneWhoKnows 5

He’s gay... help him come out