By fuglyphotographer - 23/10/2011 18:05 - United Kingdom

Today, I uploaded my latest picture onto a photography website. It only got one comment, and even that was from someone advising me to never use the same hideous model ever again. It was a self-portrait. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 216
You deserved it 4 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiKiomggg 1

**** what others say. You have to think u are pretty first so others can think u are pretty. :)

... I don't think that's how it works .

Comments

BEASTvela_17 1

Sorry op I'm sure it was beautiful:)

u cud tell them it was meant to portray inner beauty

markrs 0

16- then her inner beauty must be UGGGGGLY

Cyber bullying makes kids all over kill themselves :(... What has this world come to?

Cyber bullying my ass. You are a hopeless cause if you can't ever hear the truth.

But art is so subjective...after all, Frida Khalo did a lot of self portraits, and she was disgusting.

KiKiomggg 1

**** what others say. You have to think u are pretty first so others can think u are pretty. :)

... I don't think that's how it works .

Why is it that all of your comments are stupid? Go away.

Definitely not how it works. Although confidence can add a /little/ to your appearance, it isn't a whole lot.

Yeah, if you look like something from the hills have eyes, thinking you're hot shit isn't going to help a lot...

ZebcoGirl 0

It definately doesn't work that way.

Is that what your mommy tells you? Awwww.

ikickgingers 15

You know, I used to pretend to be asleep as a kid and lay at the top of the stairs when my brothers were watching the drew Carey show ... I keep thinking op looks like Mimi. In my mind I only see blue eye shadow... Hmm? What??

ikickgingers 15

The Mona Lisa was a beast and still people find her beautiful. Have hope. It might be a century from now, but someone will appreciate it?

KiKiomggg 1

What I didn't know she was a beast -.-'

ikickgingers 15

The Mona Lisa reminds me of Marla Hooch from that movie .. With Tom Hanks. I am drawing a blank. Yes a beast she is really a relative of of Dr. Henry Phillip McCoy ...

perdix 29

Your face is probably horrible. Display pictures of your ****, ass and pussy. Hopefully, you'll fond some fans of some of your other parts.

****: giving ugly chicks self esteem since 1923 (the year I'm saying that **** was invented)

carioki34 7
mrpipp 0

All the thumbs down are ugly broads

2ndSucks 15

If you weren't half naked, your art won't often be appreciated in today's society, unfortunately.

pickles2b2 4

that's true, unless you want to don't want to photograph people, like me. I don't really like taking pictures of people, they can get waaayyy too critical.

hartrum 0

o my god adtr is my favorite band I new that picture looked familar

except they sold out majorly I still like the old stuff though plot to bomb the panhandle was a good song

That person is right. They are called models for a reason. People WANT to look like them. Not the ugly nerd who sits in the corner and picks their nose.

Hey, I'll have you know that, as an average-looking nerd, I don't pick my nose and only occasionally sit in corners.

Forget them OP, I bet your Pretty. Posting pics on the Internet and having random people comment on them doesn't mean anything!(:

perdix 29

I'd like to take that bet. Not only is she not pretty, I doubt anyone would take the time if she were merely plain. It's too bad we can't see the pics, because I'd like to bet $5 that she is fugly.

Way to look at the bright side of things, haha(:

That's just one person. What you need is a representative sample. I suggest a laptop, flash drive, 110" projector screen and a class full of horny teenagers.

ikickgingers 15

...And that one accidentaly placed nude picture. :)