By Beewwwbs - 09/11/2018 19:00 - Australia - Wembley

Today, I'm on a pill that "may cause breast tenderness". My 32E breasts took that to mean swell up a size, become heavy as lead, be so sore I can't move without a bra on, and stiffen my neck and back muscles so badly I thought I had an ear infection. This will last "a few weeks to months". FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 773
You deserved it 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it's that bad, go see your OBGYN and try a different type of birth control.

For our own health, you must stay seated with a table supporting your boobs at all times and let all your male coworkers and your boyfriend/husband/creepy pervert fetch the stuff you need. If they complain, you may attach two 25kg rocks to their chest with one of your bras.

Comments

Sam Dawoud 6

I am a freelance brassiere. For 32Es I’ll even do the job for free

For our own health, you must stay seated with a table supporting your boobs at all times and let all your male coworkers and your boyfriend/husband/creepy pervert fetch the stuff you need. If they complain, you may attach two 25kg rocks to their chest with one of your bras.

If it's that bad, go see your OBGYN and try a different type of birth control.

Sorry to hear that and I hope it clears up soon. But in the meantime, consider sending pictures of them to men with cancer to alleviate their suffering.

Change the pill. side effects rarely go away. I had to try 3 or 4 types before I found one that worked for me

I had the same thing happen when I went on the pill my 32 E's are now 32 F's, the swelling and tenderness does go away but prepare to go bra shopping. If it does become extremely unmanageable then you should go to your OBGYN.

EmDizzle2007 28

I feel like this is a flex just to tell us how big her **** are.

I had that happen too. After 2 months i stopped taking them and never went on BC again.

I am actually surprised by the lack of "pics or it didn't happen" comments