By DoubleTrouble - 16/10/2018 17:30 - India

Today, I got into a huge fight with a 6’3” 200 lb guy over my girlfriend of a month, who he claims to have been dating for 2 months. I'm 6’1” myself, but I’m not jacked at all. My girlfriend stood there watching us fight, and revealed at the end that she has a twin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 558
You deserved it 374

Top comments

bl3ur0z3 17

1) Neither of you knew this? 2) Her name didn't come up during the fight for you to notice each of you knows her by a different name? 3) She let this happen? .... Nope. You two started fighting and she had to think fast to get herself out of it. A secret twin seemed like a good solution, so she blurted it out. Now she's trying to figure out how to introduce you to a twin sister that doesn't exist.... Next time, don't come to blows over a girl you barely met.

Comments

bl3ur0z3 17

1) Neither of you knew this? 2) Her name didn't come up during the fight for you to notice each of you knows her by a different name? 3) She let this happen? .... Nope. You two started fighting and she had to think fast to get herself out of it. A secret twin seemed like a good solution, so she blurted it out. Now she's trying to figure out how to introduce you to a twin sister that doesn't exist.... Next time, don't come to blows over a girl you barely met.

Unless she was going by a different name for one of the dudes this would fail really quickly assuming there was more conversation after that.

Ugh.....I’m seeing my twin boys future turning out like this with the girls.

Veroswen 3

You never fight over a girlfriend/boyfriend. They are either good enough to make it clear that your the one they want or they just want the attention. I'd much rather walk away then "win" in that kind of fight.

It depends on why you’re fighting over them. I’ll fight any girl who tries to take my bf away from me, and he’s only got eyes for me.

If your boyfriend only has eyes for you than what is the point in getting in a fight with her over wanting something she won't get? If your boyfriend is going to cheat on you with her you don't want him and if he's not going to cheat there is no reason to worry about it. Getting violent is never the answer.

tounces7 27

That's not always true. I mean if they're PHYSICALLY trying to take her boyfriend away, aka literally drag him, and he won't defend himself cause the whole girl thing, then I could totally seeing violence being a justified solution in that circumstance.

What do you mean by "physically" take him away? Like kidnapping him and forcing him to be her boyfriend? Do you realize that makes no sense?

It’s gonna be awkward if you guys end up brothers-in-law. Particularly, the one who got his ass kicked.

IrieStorm 9

How could you be dating this girl for a month and it never come up that she has an identical twin sister? And the same for the other guy?

I’d say it would be believable except she let you fight still. I’d be asking to meet this twin.

Suaria 38

I'm wondering how did it not come up in conversation that she had a twin? I feel like that's one of the first things you discuss before you start dating is about each other's families.

If it's true about the twin, she's an asshole for waiting til after the fight to explain. Why would she wait? Found it hot, or funny maybe, to watch two guys fight over her? Ew. Have some concern for people's safety! Even assuming she's not a lying cheater, I still hope OP dumped her.

Sounds like she might like drama a bit too much. Be prepared to either always be emotionally exhausted all the time or get out now.