By Beegee - 21/08/2013 04:40 - United States - Denver

Today, I got a speeding ticket. I couldn't find my insurance card, and the cop was very nice. He said not to worry about it, that I "looked like someone who had insurance." I'm not sure how to take that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 545
You deserved it 7 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you look very sensible, or you come across as a total liability.

Gothicbunnyx3 16

I wouldn't worry to much OP. It may mean you look classy!

Comments

Gothicbunnyx3 16

I wouldn't worry to much OP. It may mean you look classy!

DKjazz 20

I'd say it's much better than looking like someone who doesn't have insurance.

Either you look very sensible, or you come across as a total liability.

Prime example of a 'first world problem'.

It sounds like you don't look like a criminal. If it was am insult, which I doubt, you kind of deserve it for speeding anyway. Speeding is bad. I never speed, never ever ever.

ugh your one of those! bet you take up the left lane too and wait at stops signs for the actaully correct amount of seconds. I speak for us with road rage when I say "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU $#@&! BLEEP BLEEP!!!!"

Grammar is bad, never write, never never ever.

I hope that cop stays on traffic control with their poor judgements in profiling. That's just one thing you don't assume...

You know most states have the insurance status reported to the state. This is so when you run the tag it will tell you if they have insurance. Chances are the officer already knew the vehicle had insurance...

UFIUETSimpdesign 5

Yay for u. Cops in my area r such dicks

Why on earth is this an FML, you got away with not having your insurance card! Considering you were speeding, that's a win!