By Bro - 25/03/2019 12:00

Spicy
Today, I found out that my wife of five years is also my half-sister. She has no idea, I don't know how to tell her, and I've never been more turned on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 593
You deserved it 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of all the made up bullshit stories on this website, this is the most made up bullshit.

perryjam421 3

you're living the dream. however messed up that dream is

Comments

perryjam421 3

you're living the dream. however messed up that dream is

Of all the made up bullshit stories on this website, this is the most made up bullshit.

Not all states require blood tests or any checks like that. Still bullshit though.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

The disturbance reached deep.

darkenedone 27
tounces7 27

By "Bro". Yeah, right, whatever.

You’d think at the wedding when your wife introduced you to her mom, you’d say, “Hey, you look familiar. Where do I know you from? No, wait, don’t tell me...”

thehaystackerine 20

she could be from his dad and another woman, in which case it's entirely possible that his dad hasn't seen her, wouldn't recognize her.

That scenario is actually more plausible, but it's more comedic if they had the same mom.

Before you say or do anything, you need to have a long talk with a therapist. If this is true, it's still not the end of the world. Your children (should you choose to pursue that) will likely be just fine. It's when generations interbreed that weird genetics begin to manifest. If this is legit, you will need some guidance navigating through.

childlessmother 16

Sorry I just vomited in my mouth!

The only thing left for you to do is to learn to play the banjo.