By Notarealwaifu - 02/11/2018 13:00 - Japan - Kunitachi

Today, after a 3-month dry spell and countless rejections, I gave up on being intimate with my girlfriend. Imagine my surprise when she came on to me and took me to bed. What triggered the love-making? Apparently she got horny from looking at an anime character's cleavage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 779
You deserved it 315

Top comments

whiskey'swino 15

If that is what works for her- great. Is this the kind of relationship you want? An active sex life is important in a relationship. Anime cleavage or not.

Just another typical day in Japan. Which character was she looking at?

Comments

Cabra_cadabra 13
notarealwaifu 4

Hey guys, OP here. This happened about 6 months ago, and I'm happy to say that things with my girlfriend are going much much better. We started couples therapy to work out our intimacy problems and the results have been amazing. We've been able to become a lot more open with our communication and everything about the relationship just feels /right/. Unfortunately we can't get married in Japan, but are planning to do so once we move back to the States! And to those who commented: Funnily enough, I'm actually much more of an anime buff than she is. I would gladly wear cosplay to bed for her, but I don't think she'd be very into it. She later explained to me that it was just the cleavage, because sometimes her brain works like a 15 year-old boy's when it comes to what gets her going. Either way, if we do incorporate cosplay into the bedroom, it will definitely be me leading the charge, wearing some seductive Monster Hunter armor.