That was short-lived.

By adc2502 - 02/02/2018 11:00

Today, after getting my first debit card, I spent £60 on porn online. My mum made me print off a statement at the ATM as she wanted to know where my money had gone. She saw everything and cut up my card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 005
You deserved it 8 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude there's enough free **** out there that you should never have to pay for it.

Lobby_Bee 17

Who pays for **** anyways? There's enough free **** on the net for you to wank till your penis shrivels up and falls off from exhaustion.

Comments

Dude there's enough free **** out there that you should never have to pay for it.

Bad parenting! Didn't she or your dad have "the talk" with you? You know, the one where they tell you how to make babies by watching training videos on PornHub.com?

Nikki_Lattimore 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You don't know that the OP is an adult. Minors can get debit cards.

WeirdUS 29

Could also be that while legally an adult they have issues with spending money and while living at home it is an issue that the parents have had to watch them.

uhm I got my first debit card when I was 11. op could be around the same age.

This is why you use a Paypal account for that kind of thing. That way, your actual purchases don't show up on your bank statement.

Lobby_Bee 17

Who pays for **** anyways? There's enough free **** on the net for you to wank till your penis shrivels up and falls off from exhaustion.

KnowsWhatAJokeIs 4

You pay for the quality, not content. Good luck finding full HD/UHD **** that is also good for free.

fuckingkillme17 8

you never want high definition **** than you see the Damm pimple on her ass

What kind of weird shit are you into that you have to pay for it?

EnvyMe33 26

I agree with the others. Why would you pay for **** if you can watch it for free?

Chris Smith 9

YDI for spending £60 on ****.

that's why you buy a prepaid card from the store

Came here to say this. I actually use prepaid for all online purchases to minimize the risk of identity theft.

don't lie we all know it's for all the HD ****. we don't judge.