By Anonymous - 20/11/2018 17:35

Today, my best friend and my ex-boyfriend went on a business trip, got drunk, and ended up sleeping together. Now they want to start dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 839
You deserved it 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I say let them. If it works out, you'll have helped them find happiness, and you won't have been seen as petty, or jealous. If it doesn't work out, you can tell your friend "There's a reason he was my ex first."

TxKitten79 10

I don't see why this is a problem. You aren't dating him anymore.

Comments

I say let them. If it works out, you'll have helped them find happiness, and you won't have been seen as petty, or jealous. If it doesn't work out, you can tell your friend "There's a reason he was my ex first."

TxKitten79 10

I don't see why this is a problem. You aren't dating him anymore.

Squidgegg 4

Probably because a lot of the time, when people break up, they don't want anything to do with the person they broke up with. If this guy is now dating the person's best friend, who they presumably spend a lot of time with, they'll be required to keep some degree of contact with this guy.

I hope you mean EX-boyfriend. Wow, my wish game is strong! Ok, now that I got my way, what seems to be the problem?

Well, that’s too bad for you, it’s their lives not yours. Find a way to deal with it or find new friends.

Leviathene 34

Since she's your best friend, you two need to have a chat. You need to be open-minded about her potential feelings, and she needs to respect that you share history with this man. I hope you can find happiness, but you also need to remember people aren't robots and cant always control who they fall for.

GUYMAINE 16

That’s rough, but they can’t control their feelings. Hopefully it’s just the “forbidden fruit” effect and it doesn’t last long. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best!

Let them When it goes down the drain and someone cheats your friend will likely come crawling back Then you can laugh at her

Inqisinator 4

Dont date at work.. That's more or less inbreeding, it never ends well.

TxKitten79 10

You clearly don't understand the meaning of the word "inbreeding."

And you should let them. I married my best friends ex boyfriend. Just because he’s your ex doesn’t mean you should be upset about him finding happiness. You should worry about yourself and try to do the same