Creepy Uncle Dave

By ScandinaviaBacon - 11/06/2019 20:00

Spicy
Today, I returned from my year-long vacation to Brazil, having lost a lot of weight and feeling better about my self-confidence. When I met my uncle at the airport, I greeted him with a friendly hug. I was greeted by his erection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 805
You deserved it 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have ended the hug by forcefully introducing his crotch to your knee.

How is that not a huge confidence boost? Your weight loss was be so successful, you now give your own uncle a raging boner! Sounds like a big, fat compliment to me!

Comments

You should have ended the hug by forcefully introducing his crotch to your knee.

Yeah, being a guy, I get that... but I've yet to rub mine against anyone who didn't want it... and if I ever start rubbing against family members, I'll toss myself off a bridge.

cazziuz1983 9

There Is a diffrence between rubbing against some one, and someone feeling it during a hug... That being said uncle should have did the one armed sideways hug

rotflqtms_ 21

Yeah, if a guy is hugging a family member, not their significant other, their waist areas don't need to be touching. Honestly when I hug family, it's always a lean in hug, especially if I'm hugging a Male. I don't even hug other girls standing fully straight, so even if a guy has an unintentional erection, I'll most likely not notice unless I look down... Like... idk all the inner workings of the male mind to know why they have unintentional erections, must suck, but if you're a guy, learn to do a leaning hug at least.

PenguinPal3017 19

She greeted him with a hug. It may have been entirely her pushing into him.

How is that not a huge confidence boost? Your weight loss was be so successful, you now give your own uncle a raging boner! Sounds like a big, fat compliment to me!

Look at you, always looking at the positives 😃

Manda 3

To the person who said you should have knees your uncle: who says SHE gave him the erection? What if it was awkwardly timed? Who knows