By Pang - 19/12/2018 16:00

Today was the last my last day of high school ever, to celebrate me and my friends were going to go into the city and hang out for a bit. I missed the bus they caught into the city so I caught the next one, when I got there I asked where they were. They didn't respond. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 515
You deserved it 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wretch 7

Those "friends" don't deserve you in that case. And you'll make far less shallow ones in college, chin up.

seems like the perfect time cut off some fake ass high school friends if you ask me...

Comments

Wretch 7

Those "friends" don't deserve you in that case. And you'll make far less shallow ones in college, chin up.

weaboo 12

LOL you never had fun alone before? I love going to the big city near me (hour by train and I don’t have a license) and I have fun with or without my friends

If your imaginary friends are ditching you, you must have a horrible personality.

Some friends. Buy a burner phone, and prank call them.

seems like the perfect time cut off some fake ass high school friends if you ask me...

One would assume OP lives in a country where such a thing happens. I don't know any, but it is possible.

Time to find some public stalls....and start writing “FOR A GOOS TIME CALL ?????? At 555-555-5555!! Send pics!!”

You just finished high school, but don't understand capitalization, punctuation, or grammar? You may need to start over.

Redgy22 26

You mean, "my friends and I."

What's up with the deteriorating quality of these posts? The terrible grammar is becoming more of an FML than the actual post. I'd rather see the "top 10" posts return - top 10 comments, top 10 tweets, etc.

Why can’t you just read and scroll on? Stfu