By wheelmaker - 03/12/2018 17:30

Today, the girl I've had several passionate encounters over the past few weeks admitted we cannot entirely be together as she is married. She wants to make it work with me but cannot divorce as she would lose her visa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 779
You deserved it 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, the comments are not going to like you, my friend.

Tell her that you refuse to have a relationship with a liar. But first, make sure that you've changed the locks on your house. Keep any pics you have of the two of you together, though, in case she threatens you or you need to rat her out to her husband. ... who may or may not exist, depending on whether she's just stringing you along.

Comments

she just admitted it, it's now up to you to end it and what would really be the big "F you" to her would be telling USCIS the situation, she'd lose her visa anyways. they're under investigation for 2 years. dont ask how I know

I find you all very harsh on the lady. Although I don’t support cheating, being immigrant is not always easy. Maybe she came as a student and end up dating her husband and after a year it was either getting married or end the relationship. And now she may just like OP a lot and the husband turned out to be a total jerk but divorcing would mean losing her job and life here including not being able to see OP ever again. Or maybe she just plain use men, but I don’t think we have enough info to judge.

Stan_The_Man 7

Well, friends with benefits might be nice, if you’re into that. Just don’t get her pregnant, and if she gives any inclination of being a crazy, run for your damned life.