This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By "duckiemarie5468797" - 18/02/2019 14:00

Today, my boss told me she doesn't care if customers complain and told me I needed to leave my desk with a line of 10+ people waiting to be helped because the task she wanted done is top priority. 3 days ago I was scolded due to a customer complaint and told customer satisfaction is my top priority. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 334
You deserved it 84

Top comments

Some bosses are so dense and don't know what they're doing Best thing to do is just do as they say If it all goes bad, just say 'you told me to do it so i did'

So, is your top priority customer satisfaction or getting tasks done for yourself?

Comments

mellinda 2

Local Mоms Need Anоnymous SЕХ! Just message and ask to fuск! www.adulity.club

So, is your top priority customer satisfaction or getting tasks done for yourself?

And “mellinda,” you need to pick a hotter stock photo for your profile pic. From what you show, I wouldn’t join your club if you paid me.

Management’s top priority is for you to make everything your top priority, even if it means putting in unpaid overtime to get everything done.

Some bosses are so dense and don't know what they're doing Best thing to do is just do as they say If it all goes bad, just say 'you told me to do it so i did'

Go to hr she only cares about her own needs

"Management looks down seeing nothing but shit heads, staff looks up setting nothing but assholes." I guess your employer (I hate the word 'boss' I'm not someone's dog) has a multiple personality disorder! Goodluck, and start looking for a new job or a way to take his position:)

some bosses live only in the now. mine once yelled at an entire department "Do what I say, not what I said" it was a quintessential moment