By nobodylovesme - 04/04/2013 06:46 - United States - Northridge

Today, it was my wedding day. Three people showed up. My mom, my dad, and the priest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 880
You deserved it 4 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh that's so sad :/ I'm sorry op, you're not the first person to be left at the alter. Some people have commitment issues I guess. Have a long talk with your fiancé and see where you stand.

mokielove 10

that sounds weird, you had to have gave wrong information . I mean think about It. all those people not showing up. don't make sense.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm pretty sure she was there if she knew who showed up.

I think the groom told everyone that the wedding was off, he didn't plan on showing, etc. Except OP, unfortunately. I guess that's better, I wouldn't want my friends and long distance family to witness me in that situation. FYL, OP.

So neither you nor the groom? That's quite the wedding, talk about not following the mainstream.

Keattles 14

Dude, she got left at the altar, show some respect. I am sorry OP! Feel better!

Oh that's so sad :/ I'm sorry op, you're not the first person to be left at the alter. Some people have commitment issues I guess. Have a long talk with your fiancé and see where you stand.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
perdix 29

#3, *altar. The Spelling SS must be asleep. Alter is "to change" and altar is a place for religious services. The Language Reich really hates the homophones.

Dusty_Busters 15

Not at the alter! Ohhhhhhhhh!

3 - lol your photo gave me the creeps. I do not I it I just me, however to me it seemed as though you had surgically attached fat to your upper chest area.

ninjaqueen101 18

I don't know if he's her fiance anymore. Since he, ya know, didn't bother to show up at their wedding and all. Though I'm sure it was no big deal.

perdix 29

#64, I'm glad we're kinda on the same page. From looking at the tiny picture on the website, it looked like she had giant ****, but when you visit the profile, you realize you were looking at her knees. I wasn't creeped out . . . if you know what I mean;)

tjv3 10

Dumb his ass and then take him to court and get some money back

chell1894 13

I like to use my knees to push up my tiny **** for pictures too :)

Qimugta_fml 5

She stood at the altAr, by herself. That's where she stands.

Aside, if the OP has any sense. It takes a special level of immaturity to actually leave someone standing at the altar. Even backing out the day before shows a bit of decency.

mokielove 10

that sounds weird, you had to have gave wrong information . I mean think about It. all those people not showing up. don't make sense.

As usual we don't know enough. Maybe she was trying to marry her cat, or a life-size Justin Beiber cutout. I'll bet there are some other issues in OPs life that need sorting if these are the only people who showed for her wedding. Professional sorting.

Unless the groom managed to clue everyone in about how he wasn't going to show. Everyone except OP, of course.

Including her own friends and family? Her Maid of Honor? Would they have no mutual friends at all that would tell her? :/

She might not have had any bridesmaids, it could have been a very small ceremony. I think the important thing she's trying to stress is that her groom did not show.

Guys, come on, it's obvious. They only turned up to the church because they didn't know that the wedding was actually being held over a skype conference call.

Or perhaps everyone just showed up at the wrong church. All 100-300 of the guests, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and future husband all got it wrong.

Oh my goodness ! :( im so sorry OP, and ummm guys i think she meant 3 people besides her !

musicluvr2000 11

She means excluding her and possibly (because we can't tell) the groom, people... "3 people showed up" i.e. three people out of the people that they decided to invite/request to come to the wedding for various purposes.

Congratulations, you have intelligence unlike most on here.

Pleo, why must you ruin my random day with your cursed logic?!? Don't you know that thinking is painful for people like me??

19- so true, and by the tiny penis rule, everyone who does not agree/ is offended by your comment is thereby admitting that they arent intelligent.

perdix 29

Even if the groom showed up, that would be some shitty wedding. The only guests would be your parents? Are you telling me that neither of you have any more friends and family who'd want to see you get married? Anyways, once they get gay marriage through, they'll start the campaign to legalize self-marriage, and then you'll be set!

perdix 29

#18, what's this "secretly" bullshit? ;)

Wow, Perdix. Good luck trying to **** yourself, no offense intended.

perdix 29

#60, I know!! With so many people suggesting that I do so, I'm finding it very difficult!

Perdix, that would be terrible. Your own parents will be your in-laws!

So people need to have alot of people at their wedding to make it a wonderful day? I would have to disagree as marriage is about the husband and wife not the amount of people you know. Grow up its not a popularity contest