By Anonymous - 23/05/2019 02:00

Today, I yet again had to explain to my boyfriend how sleeping with another person is cheating. It's been three days, and almost as many fights. He still doesn't get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 913
You deserved it 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Yet again"? Why are you still with him? At this point, this is a YDI.

hello830 6

He knows what he’s doing.

Comments

It’s not cheating if you don’t know it’s cheating. Is he really your boyfriend or just some dude you’re banging?

What could his logic POSSIBLY be in this type of scenario.

As you're still there, I think he is trying to wear you down.

hello830 6

He knows what he’s doing.

"Yet again"? Why are you still with him? At this point, this is a YDI.

Yes, "yet again" as in explaining for the the 3rd day in a row that he IS actually cheating, not that he's cheated before.

No really? Who would have thought! Obviously the post is meant to say it's her fault because she lets it happen over and over.

trevorino 5

why is he still your boyfriend???

I know, right! My wife, Salma Hayek, keeps cheating on me with her “husband.” She just won’t stop! Grrr!

tounces7 27

You realize, at some point this shit is on you, right? The fact that you're being gullible enough to fall for his bullshit and staying with him? You know what they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

it's only cheating if he calls you his girlfriend, are you?