By Chris Chandler - 02/11/2018 17:30

Today, I was so parched I had to take way too long at the water fountain. I was drinking for so long a line started to form. As I finished my drink, the guy behind me puked on my back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 403
You deserved it 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GUYMAINE 16

You'll learn to be courteous one way or another

Comments

If this was at school, teachers will send you to the bathroom and the water fountain before actually letting you call home. It was probably a teacher not allowing the person to go home.

They'll also keep you around yanking your chain until lunchtime has passed so they can get paid, as long as you don't throw up or shit yourself. As soon as you puke or foul your pants, the school wants you out of there as fast as possible, so that you're someone else's problem.

That... doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't they get paid if a student is home sick?

Actually, we dont get paid for each kid per day lmao We go through the motions of having kids go to the bathroom, getting a drink, checking their temp, etc. because kids lie about being sick to get out of school all the time. And of course we dont want them at school while they are sick, we dont want them to get the rest of us sick. Plus, they obviously belong at home so they can get better. Lmao your reply shows how bitter you are about school. I get it, school sucks. I hate it and I work there, but sometimes we do things for a reason.

GUYMAINE 16

You'll learn to be courteous one way or another