This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By whoops - 24/12/2018 07:00 - United States - Hesperia

Today I was feeling nostalgic and let my kids watch one of my favorite childhood movies; Back to the Future. I got up to get more snacks and completely forgot about the attempted parking lot rape scene. Cue very uncomfortable stares and questions. Fml
I agree, your life sucks 1 095
You deserved it 288

Top comments

julfunky 29

They have to learn about inappropriate behavior at some point. I see this more as a teaching moment than a FML.

Mungolikecandy 19

The villain did that so what they learned was a villain does such a thing and a good guy stands up to people who do such a thing. Not a bad life lesson.

Comments

go on... oh. that's it.. .. ha good one

julfunky 29

They have to learn about inappropriate behavior at some point. I see this more as a teaching moment than a FML.

Mungolikecandy 19

The villain did that so what they learned was a villain does such a thing and a good guy stands up to people who do such a thing. Not a bad life lesson.

Look on the bright side, at least in that movie the villian does it. There's plenty of 80s nostalgia movies where it's the hero doing the morally questionable acts.

doomsdayaddams 6

Yeah, we did a similar thing with the movie Airplane! when the kids were young. Not a god choice.

When the heck did this scene take place in the movie and who were the scumbags involved?!

School parking lot. George was supposed to interrupt Marty's make out session with his mom, but Biff was in the car, instead. Still laid him out like a bitch, though. Good ol' McFly.

"Hey you, get your damn hands off her!" No means no, Tannen, you meat-head. Incidentally, love the fact you've completely glossed over the incest.

fde2blknimout 18