By bonnmo - 11/11/2018 11:30 - United States

Today, I took a big, smelly, satisfying dump when I woke up. When I tried to flush, nothing happened. None of my four roommates bothered to tell me we didn’t have running water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 984
You deserved it 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whiskey'swino 15

A bucket of water will force a flush. What a shitty situation but easily fixed.

Comments

whiskey'swino 15

A bucket of water will force a flush. What a shitty situation but easily fixed.

These days the cool kids are calling it a sticky situation. Shitty situation is so 2017, Grandma!

whiskey'swino 15

Silly old me dearie. I need to get with this internet thingie. What is it, "sticky"? Got it. Sticky situations.

Yes but where do they get the water from ? If there is no running water ?

whiskey'swino 15

The grocery store usually sells water pretty cheap.

ViviMage 38

I have a local friend that doesn't have running water in her trailer. She hauls buckets of water from a nearby stream to fill the tank manually, so the flush handle works. I suggest you get a bucket!

tounces7 27

They're the ones who are going to have to live with the smell for not telling you. And wasting what water was in the toilet tank already.

You so you just woke up, and they didn't tell you. Were they all in bed with you?

anayanci1 6

Well now your roommates can suffer the consequences of not telling you :)

The cistern should already be full of water, so the toilet would still be good for one flush even after the water was turned off.

to everyone telling op to just leave the poop in there...not everyone is proud of their poops. some people, believe it or not, are *embarrassed*