By Raspution - 28/12/2017 18:00

Today, I received my first customer complaint. A regular customer is uncomfortable because I'm always smiling and saying "see you soon". They're considering treating it as sexual harassment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 447
You deserved it 363

raspution tells us more.

raspution 21

OP here and i work for the government apparently this will cost tax payers about 10,000 to investigate. Tax dollars at work.

Top comments

What has the world come to that being polite can be considered as sexual harassment. People nowadays are way to easily offended

Well, you ARE a male, therefore your very existence constitutes a sexual harassment claim against you. (sarcasm)

Comments

What has the world come to that being polite can be considered as sexual harassment. People nowadays are way to easily offended

Well, you ARE a male, therefore your very existence constitutes a sexual harassment claim against you. (sarcasm)

raspution 21

Sadly the world is starting to feel like this.

That shit is getting out of hand. "Sexual harassment!" what he do!? "He undressed me with his eyes!!"

Chris Smith 9

Yep. You just gotta stick with "have a good day, you ******"

Your company seems to be run by morons who give credit to some silly comments from even sillier customers :(

raspution 21

OP here and i work for the government apparently this will cost tax payers about 10,000 to investigate. Tax dollars at work.

You just can't do anything today without it being considered as sexual harassment. You are too nice- sexual harassment, you make some joke - sexual harassment. You type in the word sexual and the next suggested word is harassment.

Really? If I type in "sexual" I'm my Google browser the next suggested word is "pickle". Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

PenguinPal3017 19

For me it goes: health clinic, harassment, assault.

LeoCor 19

Some people do overreact honestly, but other times it really is sexual harassment. You have the idiots who want all the attention and others who have been harassed who get ignored because of the idiots

thejimhawkins 13

Look in the mirror and smile at yourself. Do you look creepy? Some people are unintentionally creepy smilers. I would suggest adopting a permanently grim expression.

I'm sorry, but this is so funny lol but really, I hope you don't get in actual trouble for that. I guess you're just gonna have to frown at your customers now and say "don't come back again" instead of "see you soon".

thejimhawkins 13

Nothing like saying "see you soon" with the voice and face of death. Certainly won't get a complaint then. At least not for sexual harassment.

Get a restraining order out against the person so the store has to tell him to take his business elsewhere as if they try to fire you you can sue them for not providing a safe working environment.

Maybe you should ditch the whip and crotchless shorts...those might be sending the wrong message...