By Anonymous - 13/05/2019 22:00

Today, I drove my truck into the garage for a couple of minor repairs. It was returned on a flatbed with a blown engine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 835
You deserved it 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

If the engine was blown as a result of their actions then they need to provide a new one.

Look on the bright side OP; you get a new long block for free! The dealership I worked at had to replace several engines because the stoned ass lube techs forgot to put oil in them after draining the old oil and replacing the filter.

Comments

More detail needed. Define “simple.” Have you done this before?

Trevor Bristle 22

OP here. Have I done what before? Taken my car in for an oil change, air filter, wires and a new door latch? Many times for the first few, a latch would obviously not affect the engine. Turns out they forgot to put oil in it before they test drove it - they’re definitely putting in a new engine. The only pain is I have to have a rental which means I can’t get around work as well. I need 4x4!

Mungolikecandy 19

If the engine was blown as a result of their actions then they need to provide a new one.

dont go lying now OP was there a unicorn in the exhuast? but seriously it be hard for them to blow the engine if it were just "simple repairs"

Look on the bright side OP; you get a new long block for free! The dealership I worked at had to replace several engines because the stoned ass lube techs forgot to put oil in them after draining the old oil and replacing the filter.