By jess - 24/12/2018 04:00

Spicy
Today, I decided to go home and apologise to my husband for accusing him of having an affair. I came home to find him having sex with my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 182
You deserved it 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In this situation, who are you more pissed at? Legit question

Always listen to your instincts. Time to throw the whole family and husband away

Comments

In this situation, who are you more pissed at? Legit question

julfunky 29

I’d be more pissed at the mother. No matter who he slept with it would’ve been a betrayal. Out of all the men in the entire world there was only one her mother HAD to stay away from. Just one. She couldn’t even manage to do that.

MamaChey 24

Both! They are BOTH supposed to be lifetime commitments. If OP started off saying she/he was going to apologize to her BF, then the Mother would be at the top of MY list.

Mungolikecandy 19

Unless, of course, the original poster had a brother. Best she stays away from him also.

julfunky 29

True. But I assumed that was a given. At least, I hope it is.

This assumes dad is still in the picture.

Always listen to your instincts. Time to throw the whole family and husband away

whiskey'swino 15

That Mother ******!! Literally.

MamaChey 24

That was pretty funny, until I read the word literally. Then, it was hysterical! I got a visual of the person who didn’t get it until they read that word.

ryand82 11

That's horrible. Both the mom and her husband are awful. The mom for going after her daughter's husband and the husband F****** the mom. Like are you desperate enough to keep it in the family and couldn't find someone else to bang. And then it's like why would you do the deed in the house.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Jesus f#@%k'g Christ... that is some jacked up sh!t sorry... I mean are your mom and dad still together that just makes it more twisted... she must be a heck of a MILF...

Fickle 6

Neither one is worth your time, move on and enjoy YOUR life. You are worth much more than that.

What the hell is wrong with your mother?

GUYMAINE 16

Accused into the arms of another

Who says the mother was the first? Stop blaming the victim.

GUYMAINE 16